Florisil is a pharmaceutical grade activated and screened magnesium silica gel. It is used as solid stationary media in column chromatography. The screening and mesh size is uniform for very consistent and repeatable results in chromatography applications. Florisil PR grade was specifically designed for removal of pesticides
- Gravity column chromatography
- Thin Layer Chromatography - TLC
- Purification of APIs and active pharmaceuticals
- Removal of pesticide residues.
- Purification or separation of chlorinated pesticides.
- Isolation of steroids, alkaloids, sex hormones, and related compounds.
- Separation of lipids.
- Sample preparation - metal organics, aliphatic carboxylic acids, PCBs, PAHs
- Separation of nitrogen compounds from hydrocarbons
- Isolation of antibiotics
- Vitamin assays
- Catalyst support media and many more!
Florisil is a registered trademark of U.S. Silica Company