- High-temperature Samox® heating tape with maximum exposure temperature up to 1400°F (760°C).
- Multi-stranded resistance wire heating element provides exceptional flexibility and durability.
- Samox® outer sheath provides electrical insulation for safe use with electrically conductive surfaces.
- Rapid thermal response provides accurate heat when you need it.
- Available in a wide variety of length and width configurations.
- Ideal for laboratory heating applications for apparatus, gas tubing, temporary heat, valves, and more.
- Safe for use with glass and electrically conductive metal surfaces.
- Includes 9" (230mm) long high temperature tie downs for safe and easy installation.
- Temperature controller is required for safe operation of this product.
- Built-in split-plug design easily connects to your choice of temperature controlling device.
Maximum exposure temperature: 1400°F (760°C)
- Samox® knit and braided heating element
- Samox® knit and braided outer sheath
- Standard: 13.1 W/in2 (0.020 W/mm2 )
- Wide† : 7.7 W/in2 (0.012 W/mm2)
24" (610mm) power leads with:
- 120VAC: Separable 2-prong split-plug (NEMA 1-15)
- 240VAC: Bare wire connection
† 1.75” (44mm) wide tape or greater only.
This product requires a temperature controller for safe operation.