GL Glass Thread Connectors

Min: $0 Max: $150

Many lab glass parts use a rounded thread type for bottle caps or hose connections. Also known as a Knuckle Thread DIN 168 especially for glass containers.

  • Caps are for closing and sealing
  • Barbs are for connecting flexible tubing
  • Compression caps are for connecting ptfe tubing

Page 1 of 2