You have no items in your shopping cart
24/7 Customer Service
Double Jacket Reactor (Non-Lifting)
The Goldleaf Scientific Glass Reactor is a versatile laboratory machine. You can apply vacuum to the outer jacket to provide vacuum insulation for greater efficiency and prevent ice/fog formation. Vacuum insulation also allows more extreme operating temperatures (-100°C to 200°C). Use a chiller or heater to circulate fluid in the middle jacket to keep the contents at your desired temperature for as long as needed. The PTFE coated impeller with high torque motor can stir and agitate your sample. The combination of controlled heating/cooling and agitation is ideal for many laboratory applications including:
- Liquid to liquid extraction (heptane/saline washes and pH scrubs)
- Solid and liquid mixing and extraction (absorbent scrubs, pH balancing, )
- Chemical reactions (CBD synthesis reactions, mixing terpenes into distillate)
- Homogenization and shearing (create stable emulsions, water soluble CBD, etc with ultrasonic)
- Bulk heating/cooling (degassing/decarbing, winterization, wiped film feed)
- Distillation (bulk solvent distillation with horizontal condensing system, residual solvent removal)
Non-lifting reactor is ideal for primarily working with liquids. For crystallization or procedures requiring work with solids it is suggested to use our lifting reactor
For a brief video of the reactor and its uses, click here.
*Not recommended for pressure applications. Internal pressure can be relieved by using the reflux condenser.
*Always reduce concentration of residual flammable solvents from spent material to a safe level before removing from sealed machine.
Let us help!